Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Second Month Anniversary & Happy Birthday Heart ;)

Hey, it has been a while since the last post of mine. Alright, here it goes. Actually I want to start this with a song. Well, its your birthday on 5th August. Apologize fer the late post. Allah selamatkan kamu , Allah selamatkan kamu, Allah selamatkan  <3 Allah selamatkan kamu ;) Selamat hari lahir sayang and selamat hari ulang tahun yang kedua ;D My genuine hope is pls be strong and always smile. Yes, you can count on me. Of course you could, I'm your lover and part of your life also. Don't ever forget that I often got your back Heart. I love you with full of my heart, you're my everything fer the time being. Appreciate the present. Enjoy every single bits memory in your life. Cherish every moment. Pls be good okay, take good care of yourself fer me. I'm not usual around to look after you. But don't forget that I always there, there, in your chest, in your Heart ;) Believe me, I won't leave you. That's my promise. You're my fav cutee lion Heart ;) Always does. Till then, I love you the most, miss you a lot sayang xx

No comments:

Post a Comment