Sunday, June 5, 2011

SEPTENARY


Dear blog. Just so you know that. I missed you so much. And I miss everything about you. Oh well, you know what. I think this is the right time for me to share with you about what had happened to me recently. Am slightly lost with my life, well practically I almost forgot how to be loved and how to love someone. Am tired to give my heart to a random people. I hate when my heart shattered into pieces and there is no one that can glue, find the missing pieces and treasure it. Am losing hope day by day. Month by months.


Am I deserve all of this? Oh, KARMA. NOTED! Almost forgot about KARMA. Well, am pretty close with KARMA or I can say, me and KARMA is a good friends tho'. Its true when it comes to " Waiting is Torturing " but don't wurry. Every single time when clock is ticking you will flow to understand what is life all about. Don't easily give up on something or someone. If its meant to be, it will happens. Just be patience. Don't rush to get something cos afraid it will broke your heart later on. Go with the flow it is =DD

Life is so valuable. Appreciate every single bit of it <3

No comments:

Post a Comment