Saturday, June 4, 2011

QUINTET

Hello, we meet again. After almost 4months of silence. Well, here it goes. There is so many thing that happened to me for a last few months. Literally, like a lot ! I've met a new people that to me is a stranger but yet the stranger actually is your friends at nearly future. My life pretty good with all my friends that keep me smile even am not in a good mood tho'. For me its count every single lil' things that they had done to me. How did they treat me so well. Am feel safe with them. Life is about give and take. Once you have make your decision, you have to face the risk, don't afraid to look back. We need that to cover back and learn at least some bit from our past. Don't get mad if people keep judging about your life in the past. We as a human that have an intelligence we are the one who should be more matured and give a positive feedback. We can't just get pissed or throw all the bad words to them, don't you think that's just shows that we are stupid or I can summon that we were just the same like them ?? Oh well, life is all about KARMA. Bear with that. I've been seeking for a better person in my life. A gorgeous person that can make me smile even my tears falling from my eyes. I need that, after almost a year so called SINGLE handsome guy LOL. So,yeaa. I think I need to let someone that can enter and find a key to open my heart back <3

No comments:

Post a Comment