Monday, January 31, 2011

TERNION

COOL huh !
tongue and Lips piercing !
Well, we meet again ;) Alright, just make it simple, I am being myself , I have a very ODD hobbies, lololl. I love piercing . I don't know why, but yeahh, I just Love it ! :P For now I only have my tongue piercing cos my lips piercing already cure due to some difficulties ,HAHA. Well um, its not easy to care for a piercing cos you have to be careful and be as clean as you can be. Every morning you have to clean it up and gargles with listerine or SALT WATER might be help too. Don't forget at night before you go to sleep. It's to prevent all the infection. Bad bacterias and all the dangerous circumstances. I'm using listerine in the morning and at night , don't ever OVER clean the piercing cos you don't want to clean all the GOOD bacterias, we do need the good bacterias for avoid the bad bacterias. yeahh, maybe it sounds stupid, but then thats the most important thing we have to be alert. Just do what you want to do, life is short, make it awesome ! HAHA . And don't ever regret with what you've done, take the chance and face the risk ,thats life. Life's easy, but we are the one who make it complicated. Well said, buh-bye ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment