Saturday, January 29, 2011

MEDIAN

Geli wehh pegang Sugar Glider nehh !! -.-
Life's full of dramas. We never expect our life will be so much complicated as a maze. As we know, we are the one who arrange the puzzle of our life though. But we are the one who'd screw up everything. This is life, so many issues to handle.Well, just cut all the crap, I am a person who's always face the music, there's no turn back after I already take my own path, that's what I choose, that's my fate, what can I do is keep pray. Sometimes we have to be plastic, or I can say 'Fake'. Like when you're not really in the mood suddenly your grandma ask you to give her a massage, for me I can't simply say NO to her cos it's very rude. So yeah, being fake isn't bad at all, livin our life as much as we can. Never ever say NO toward something or someone. Maybe we must say NO to SMOKE.(HAHA) . I mean, just keep please everyone, cos if we being so nice to people, we always get the return, Its not like you hope you might get something or like a full bag of money etc. Its maybe something that you're not expected, perhaps. Life's cruel, but remember that ALLAH always at your side to give you a strength. I'm not a good guy though, I've learn from my mistakes, what is done Its DONE ! Don't ever blame the Fate. What can I do now is pray for a better life in future. Don't judge someone before you get the chance to knowing them. I am Heartless sometimes, I am being Pathetic Sometimes, I am being Sarcastic sometimes, I am Who am I. Think positive and rational. Don't ever make a decision when you're angry cos you might be regret for the whole of your lifetime. Believe me, What goes around, comes around ;)

3 comments: